Microsoft Word is the most widely used software and frequently assumed that it is the easiest to use. I won't blame you.
I recently learned that I could do much more on Microsoft Word than merely writing a document. Do you have such questions running in your mind regarding Office Training
- How to clean the Text in the Document? (Hint: using Word Macros)
- Do you know how to create fillable forms? (Hint: using Automation in Word)
- How to improve readability of your text? (Hint: Thesaurus and Readability statistics)
- How to work on long documents? (Hint: using Split and Multiple window techniques)
- How to send personalized emails in bulk using Word (Hint: Mail Merge)
If the answer to any one of the questions is YES, you may want to try Microsoft Word Tutorials.
Is this course for me?
Well, typically if you spend even 10% of your work week on Word, this course is for you. This course is a MUST if you are a Lawyer, Journalist, Researcher, Analyst, Secretarial Professional, Business Development/ Sales, Executive Assistants, or Student.