Microsoft Word is the most widely used software and frequently assumed that it is the easiest to use. I won't blame you.
- How to clean the Text in the Document? (Hint: using Word Macros)
- Do you know how to create fillable forms? (Hint: using Automation in Word)
- How to improve readability of your text? (Hint: Thesaurus and Readability statistics)
- How to work on long documents? (Hint: using Split and Multiple window techniques)
- How to send personalized emails in bulk using Word (Hint: Mail Merge)
If the answer to any one of the questions is YES, you may want to try Microsoft Word Tutorials.
Is this course for me?
Rishabh Pugalia | 🔗 Linkedin Profile
⭐ 4.8 Average Rating | 💬 839 Reviews |
🎓 12,589 Classroom Students |💡 40,000 Students Online
ex-KPMG, ex-J.P. Morgan | Chartered Accountant
Taught 12k+ participants across PwC, EY and Deloitte over last 10 years
I am a Chartered Accountant from India. I have worked with KPMG (Audit) and J.P. Morgan (Debt Capital Markets) and Futures First (Proprietary Trading Desk) before venturing into Corporate Training (first part-time and then full-time)
After a decade of corporate training and winning multiple accolades in Office Productivity and Financial Modelling, in 2015, I created a mission to help 1 million people by 2020. I started creating high-quality video courses and helped people online to become faster-smarter-better at work. A lot of my students at PwC, EY, Deloitte, Amazon, Uber, Tata Group, Rio Tinto use these video courses to excel at work.