BECOME A DATA ANALYST USING PYTHON
Learn how to extract, manipulate and analyze data using Python
Starting with the basics of Python, learn how to analyze big data, visualize them, and become an entry-level data analyst.
Here is an outline of what we'll cover through the entire course:
- Preparing your environment and software installation
- Logical and looping constructs
- Dealing with functions
- Modules and packages
- Dealing with file I/O in Python
- Working on different data types such as CSV, JSON, RDBMS, and Excel
- Dealing with non-relational database management systems
- Dealing with web-related data
- Data analysis and visualization using DataNitro
Python can as well be your first programming language to learn, so nothing in particular.
Irrespective of what educational background you might be from or what profession you might be pursuing at the moment, you can learn data analysis using this course and it would guarantee a substantial rise in your pay grade.
Being an economist or a management consultant, a person may not be very familiar with computer programming. This course would teach you the basics of such programming that you can build on later and become much more employable than you are currently.
If you fit into one of the following audience groups, this course is for you:
- Software professionals, ETL developers, and Project Managers
- Advanced Excel users who want exposure to big data along with MS Office Training.
- Fresh IT/Engineering graduates who are willing to add resourceful knowledge for better career prospects.
Does your profession require you to deal with large data on a regular basis? Do you wish you could be better at dealing with those numbers? This course brings about a solution for you by teaching you how to manipulate and analyze the data in the most basic language, Python.
This course doesn’t only seek to teach you about data analysis, but also helps you learn how to apply it in real-life situations. Apart from detailed programs on learning the basics of Python and the art of data analysis using Python, the course provides you with five projects that are real-life case studies.
- Trained 30K+ professionals through
- 150K+ Online Students