Excel for Sales Dashboard and Analytics
You can improve ONLY if you can measure.
This course uses multiple mini-projects to teach you how to work with multiple Excel techniques to prepare your sales reports and perform analytics.
- Sales Visualization techniques WITHOUT using Charts
- Find correct sales by extracting Bank Account Codes from unclean data dumps
- Analysis Sales by Bucket sizes 0-1000, 1001-2000, and so on
- Combine Sales Ledgers of multiple months & Automate the process for next months
- Analyze 3-years' sales using Pivot Table
- Commission Calculation using different incentive periods
- Allocating sales to different agents
- Consolidating Sales of multiple products, multiple agents from different sheets
- After Sales Service Tracking - Contract Expiry Date, TAT & Response Times
Check out the Course Curriculum for the complete list of videos in this course.
COURSE AUTHOR: Rishabh Pugalia
- 🎓 40,000+ Classroom Students | 💡 200,000+ Students Online
- ex-KPMG, ex-J.P. Morgan | Chartered Accountant
- Taught 16,000+ participants across PwC, EY, and Deloitte over the last 10 years
- After a decade of corporate training and winning multiple accolades in Office Productivity, Automation & Analytics, I set on a mission to help 1 mn people by 2025
- I started creating high-quality video courses and helped people online to become faster-smarter-better at work
- A lot of my students at PwC, EY, Deloitte, Amazon, Flipkart, Uber, Tata Group, etc. use these video courses to excel at work - Automation & Analytics
Rishabh Pugalia | 🔗 Linkedin Profile
⭐ 4.8 Average Rating | 💬 839 Reviews |
🎓 30,000+ Classroom Students |💡 160,000+ Students Online
ex-KPMG, ex-J.P. Morgan | Chartered Accountant
Taught 12,000+ participants across PwC, EY and Deloitte over last the 10 years
I am a Chartered Accountant from India. I have worked with KPMG (Audit), J.P. Morgan (Debt Capital Markets) and Futures First (Proprietary Trading Desk) before venturing into Corporate Training (first part-time and then full-time).
After a decade of corporate training and winning multiple accolades in Office Productivity and Financial Modelling, in 2015, I created a mission to help 1 million people by 2020. I started creating high-quality video courses and helped people online to become faster-smarter-better at work. A lot of my students at PwC, EY, Deloitte, Amazon, Flipkart, Uber, Tata Group etc. use these video courses to excel at work - Automation & Analytics.
StartSales Data Visualization (without Charts) (4:41)
StartData Consolidation (5:41)
StartAfter Sales Support - (TAT) (4:07)
StartAfter Sales Support (Warranty Date Expiry) (1:53)
StartSales Allocation by Sales Person (8:36)
StartPivot 1 - 3y Sales (Append Files) (4:37)
StartPivot 2 - 3y Sales (Analysis) (11:10)
StartCommission Calculation (Date Buckets) (10:12)
StartSales Analysis by Ticket Size (3:14)
StartRegion-Wise Bank Accounts for Sales Collection (7:58)
StartFeedback | Excel for Sales